jungmeisterjungmeister

All 28 art Reviews

Amy Amy

CREEPY KINDA AND SURREAL AND HORROR SAME TIME

Seehu Seehu

II CAN TELL U NOW IF U GO FOR MAGIC RHE GATHERING PEOPLE. U MIGHT NOTTTTT GET THE JOB BECAUSE OF UR DRAWING.

Sadface Sadface

WONERFULE THIS IS. UR DETAILS AND COLORS ARE DAMN PROFESSIONAL RANGE. BUT I FEEL U SHOULD WORK ON JUST DRAWING NO SHADING AND SUCH JUST DO MORE ANATOMY DRAWINGGGG. UR A BIT WEAK ON ETHAT ON UR ANIMALS AND HUMAN .

frozen-scumbag responds:

Heheh this is about three years old. Way out of date. May I ask why you are typing in all caps?

Gladekeeper Gladekeeper

I CAN SEE U LIKE COLOR BUT TO KNOW HOW TO PUT IT TOGTHER IS ANOTHER AND U KNOW HOW TO DO IT. U ATTENTION TO DETAILS . COLOR AND COMPOSITIOON IS SOUND BUT JUSTT THAT ANANTOMYY AND TREE DRAWING CAN BE A BIT STRONGER AND IMPROVED

Rainbow Unicorn! Rainbow Unicorn!

JESUS IS RIGFHT ALL UR ARTWORK HAS WONGERFUILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL COLORS DAMN.
JUST NEED TO GET A BIT STRONGER ON THE ANATOMY ON UR ANIMALS BUT U JUST NEED A BIT ON THAT AND I THINK ALL THE DAMN MAJOR PUBLISHERS NOT JUST MAGIC CARD PEOPLE BUT LIKE EVEN VIDOE GAME PEOPLE MIGHT APPROACH U . SHEESH I GIVEN UOP PAINTING BUT DAMN U MAKE ME WANA PAINT AGAIN. I DONT DO DIGITAL DUNNO HOW BUT I USED TO PAINT LITTLE BIT WITH OILS. I LIKE TO KNWO HOW TO PAINT IN DIGITAL THOUIGH . WITH CINTIQ OF COURSE.

Tidelord Tidelord

OH DAMN UR FEMALE. WOW THIS SI AMAZING COLOR AND DRAWING. U SHOULD DEFIATELY GO FOR MAGIC THE GATHERING I CAN SEE THIS IS THEIR CARD ART. I THINK U DO BETTER JOB THAN ARTIST WHO WORK THEM NOW. U DID THIS WITH CINTIQ WITRH PHOTOSHOP OR SOMETHING.

Thorn Thorn

HEY DUDE IF U CAN MAKE ARE LIKE THIS. U SHOULD MAKE PORTFOLIO LIKE THIS AND SENT IT TO MAGIC THE GATHERING PEEPS. I THINK UR READY DUDE TO WORK FOR THEM . I FEEL THEY WILL HIRE U BUT TRY TO CONCENTRATE THE ARTWORK FOR THEM IF U LIKE MONSTERS DO SAMOPLES OF MONSTER TO SHOW THEM SO THETY KNOW WHAT CARD U LIKE DOING

Martian Tripod Martian Tripod

LOVELY DESIGN AND WELL DRAWN .

Scrapyard God Scrapyard God

NOT MY STYLE BUT I LIKE IT HOW U DID THIS SOMEHOW .

Come a little bit closer Come a little bit closer

I LIKE IT . THE ANGLE NICEEE